In line with the latest Government Covid-19 Guidance, all of our waste and property clearance services continue to operate normally.
Guidelines state trade businesses can remain open and that working inside the home is permitted.
We have remained operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and have undertaken risk assessments of all our activities.
Waste and Property Clearance Services (‘man and van’) – We are continuing to operate clearance services across East Sussex. We are operating inside the home or office as a one or two person team, taking appropriate precautions and following the latest guidelines.
ETS Waste COVID Health and Safety
We have undertaken risk assessments of all our activities.
Precautions we take:
– All our staff perform a risk assessment in the morning before starting work confirming they do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
– Upon request, customer facing staff can wear face coverings when inside peoples properties. They also regularly clean hands and sanitise.
– We will ask you upon booking or on arrival, if you are isolating or have had any COVID-19 symptoms.
Precautions we recommend you take:
– In line with the latest guidance we are still operating inside the home when requested by the customer. When operating in the home there are several suggestions you may wish to consider which will reduce the risk to you and our staff.
– Consider leaving waste outside if it is possible for you to do so. This may prove more convenient for you and reduce interactions. We are an ‘in home’ service so please do not feel obliged to do this.
– Please leave doors open wherever possible, minimising the number of surfaces we need to touch.
– Leave windows open and ensure ventilation around the home or office.
– We recommend you leave the waste in one room and stay in another room while we undertake the removal.
– We will not ask you to sign a Waste Transfer Note. Where necessary, this will be signed on your behalf in line with new COVID-19 regulations in regard to the transfer of waste.
– Avoid offering food or drinks as this could lead to contamination.